1. We are data controllers - How can you contact us?
Telephone: (+45) 28100209
By using RCoyalisten.dk you accept that we process your personal information in accordance with this data policy. In addition, we are aware of the need for appropriate protection and proper handling of your personal information.
2. Purpose and legal basis for the processing of your personal dataPersonal information covers all information that can be used to identify a person, including but not limited to , first and last name, age, gender, private address or other physical address, e-mail address or other contact information, regardless of whether they relate to the person's private residence or workplace. As a general rule, you can access the Website without telling us who you are or providing personal information about yourself. However, RCoyalisten needs certain personal information in order to trade with you. The company collects only the personal information needed.
3. Category of personal informationWe need the following information when you shop with us to send the item to you: Name, address and email address. The company does not collect personally identifiable information about you from third parties and does not store information about means of payment, eg card numbers on payment cards, bank account numbers or the like.
4. Recipients or category of recipientsOnly the company uses personal information that we have about our customers. The RCoyalist has guidelines for who has access to these.
5. Retention of personal informationRCoyalisten stores personal information that is registered on the webshop and stored for five years for financial purposes. After which the information is deleted.
6. The right to withdraw consentYou always have the opportunity to be informed of what information we have registered about you and at any time the right to withdraw your consent If you wish to receive these or withdraw your consent, please contact us at email@example.com. If you choose to withdraw your consent, it does not affect the legality of our processing of your personal data on the basis of of your previously given consent and up to the time of withdrawal. If you withdraw your consent, it will only take effect from that time. You can always get incorrect information corrected.
7. Your rightsUnder the data protection rules, one has registered a number of rights in relation to the company's processing of personal data. To exercise your rights, please contact us. 7.1. Right to view information (right of access)
You have the right to access the information we process about you and a number of other information.7.2.Right to correct
You have the right to have incorrect information about you corrected.7.3. Right to delete
In special cases, you have the right to have information about you deleted before the time of our regular general deletion occurs.7.4. Right to restrict processing
In some cases, you have the right to have your information restricted. If you have the right to have the processing limited - we may in future only process the information - apart from storage - with your consent or for the purpose of legal claims being established, asserted or defended, or to protect a person or important societal interests.7.5. Right to object
In certain cases, you have the right to object to our otherwise lawful processing of your personal data. You can also object to the processing of your information for direct marketing.7.6. Right to transmit
In certain cases, you have the right to receive your personal information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, as well as to transfer this personal data from one data controller to another without hindrance.
You can read more about your rights in the Danish Data Protection Agency's guide on the rights of data subjects, where you can find at www.datatilsynet.dk.
8. Complaint to the Danish Data Protection AgencyYou have the right to lodge a complaint with the Danish Data Protection Agency if you are dissatisfied with the way we handle your personal information on. You can find the Data Inspectorate's contact information at www.datatilsynet.dk.
9. Who do we pass on personal information to?
Personal information provided to RCoyalisten is only passed on to:
We only work with data processors in the EU or in countries that can provide adequate protection for your information. As registered with RCoyalisten, you always have the right to send us your objections to the registration. You also have the right to insight into what information is registered about you. You have these rights under the Personal Data Act. Inquiries in this connection should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. What do we use the personal information for?We may use your personal information to:
- Service your online shopping on our webshop.
- Register and maintain your profile.
- Send your goods/orders to you.
11. Access to your informationYou always have the opportunity to find out what information we have registered about you. If you want to receive these, please contact us at email@example.com. You can always have incorrect information removed or corrected.